Past Paper Statistics-1 code 394 2011
Fill in the blanks
- The purpose of the sample is to draw inference about (population).
- The (pie chart) diagram is a division of circular region into different sectors.
- The Greek letter u is used as a symbol for the (population mean).
- A data having least C.V. is considered more (consistent).
- A set that contains no element is called (singletan or unit).
- A set representing all possible outcomes of a random experiment is called ( Sample Space).
- A random variable is called (Discrete) if the set of values it takes is a collection isolated points on a real line.
- if ‘c’ is a constant, then E(c)=C
- A trail having two possible outcomes is called (Bernoulli).