SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 1 CODE 221 MATRIC ENGLISH – II
Aiou solved assignment 1 for the matric student’s code 221 for the semester spring 2016. This is complete and fully solved assignment 2 for code 221 spring 2016. aiou solved assignment 1 code 221 spring 2016, solved assignment 1 code 221 spring 2016, aiou solved assignment 1 code 221 autumn 2016, aiou matric solved assignment 1 code 221
THINGS I NEED:-
1) Cottong material for Kurta Shalwar
SHOPE I NEED VISIT:-
1) La fabrica cloth shop
2) Bismilla chicken shop
3) Bata shoes
4) Rashid book center
5) Qasim furniture house
Tea bags, Pistachios, Almonds, Soaps, Milk, Raisins, Peanuts, Pineapples.
Mangoes, Potatoes, Biscuit, Onion, Clothes, Pins, Plants, Butter, Cream, Books.
Kheer, Flour, Tea, Hair, Juice, Salt, Beef, Petrol, Milk, Oil.
1) Tahir have not been feeling well for the last one months.
2) Doctor thing about Tahir’s he is only tense.
3) Because his working schedule is very stressful and hectic I involves a lot of mental work, tensions, pressures and so much of travelling.
4) According to Fahad, Tahir did not take proper diet and on daily basis he did not take proper rest and did not avail walk.
5) Fahad give suggestions to Tahir that take time off from work, change your eating habits, and include a lot of fresh fruits, juices, and milk and green vegetables in your diet. He also suggest to Tahir you should start going for walks regularly take enough rest, read books, listen to music, watch films.
1) Friend:- I have such a bad pain in my ear. I don’t know what to do about it.
You: Very simple! Just go to ear specialist.
2) Friend:- I have some pimples on my skin that is very irritating.
You:- I think you have to consult skin specialist doctor.
3) Friend:- I smoke too many cigarettes and I have sore throat.
You:- I think you should stop smoking and consult a doctor.
4) Friend:- I drink tap water and so I suffer from diarrhea.
You:- Ok, now you have to drink boil water and also consult a doctor.
5) Friend:- There is too much cold. I have suffering from fever.
You:- You have to wear warm clothes and take medicine.
i) Environment means the spaces or atmosphere around us Environment means our surroundings, the locality where we live etc.
ii) Pollution means all those negative changes that occur in and around the place where we live or work. Causes of pollution are waste or garbage thrown in streets, plastic bags a lot of traffic noise and fumes in the atmosphere. All these negative changes have caused pollution in the environment and have brought ugliness around us.
iii) Water pollution, air pollution, land pollution, noise pollution.
iv) Sewerage is the dirty waste that is carried out from houses and buildings outside the city limits through underground sewerage pipes.
v) Over population means too many people living in a small place.
1) Cause:- Less Rain
Effect:- There will be drought in country.
2) Cause:- Over Population
Effect:- So cities are crowded.
3) Cause:- Cutting down trees.
Effect:- So there is too much air pollution.
4) Cause:- Traffic on roads.
Effect:- So there is noise pollution.
5) Cause:- Sewerage pipe leak.
Effect:- so people drink polluted water.
i) I am a chemical, a very bad chemical. I kill whatever comes in contact with me because I am poisonous.
ii) The chemical cause a lot of health problems, such as stomach problems, typhoid, hepatitis and cholera.
iii) Chemical give advice to people, please boil the canal water before you drink it.
iv) The Government must close down the factory and purify the canal water.