AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 1 CODE 460 AUTUMN 2016
Aiou solved assignment 1 code 460 autumn 2016 for M. Law or mercantile law. Now it is being presented by us aiou solved assignment 1 code 460 autumn 2016 in full. Knowledge about the Business Laws are required during the business dealings. Offers, contracts, agreements, negotiable instruments, bail or bailment, etc are the parts of mercantile laws. You students also can find this solved assignment on the google too but with the following searching:- solved assignment 1 code 460 autumn 2016, aiou code 460 solved assignment 1 autumn 2016, autumn 2016 aiou solved assignment 1 code 460, aiou solved assignment 1 code 460 spring 2017.
B) DEFINE THE TERM OFFER. DISCUSS BRIEFLY THE LEGAL RULES FOR A VALID OFFER?
“When one person signifies to another his willingness to do or to abstain from doing anything with a view to obtaining the assent of that other person to such act or abstinence, he is said to make a proposal.” The person making the proposal is called the ‘offeror’ or ‘promisor’. The person to whom the offer is made is called the ‘offeree’ or ‘promisee’. Offer and Acceptance
A offers to sell his scooter to B for Rs. 5,000. This is a proposal. A is the offeror or promisor and B is the offeree.
Legal Rules Regarding Offer:-
SPRING 2017 AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 1 CODE 460
An offer to be valid must comply with the following rules:
AUTUMN 2016 AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 1 CODE 460
1. OFFER MAY BE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED:
An offer may be express or may be implied from the conduct of the parties or circumstances of the case. Express Offer: An express offer is made by words spoken or written.
(1) A says to B, “Will you purchase may car for Rs. 15,000? It is an oral offer.
(2) A, through a letter asks B to buy his car for Rs. 15,000. It is a written offer. Implied Offer – An implied offer is not made by words spoken or written. It is implied from the conduct of the parties or from the circumstances.
(1) Public Transport, like, Railways. DTC in Delhi or MEST in Mumbai offer to carry passengers for a certain fare on a particular route.
(2) Public Telephones or Weighing Machines in public places like, Railway Stations or Cinema Houses offer their services for a certain amount, say one rupee.
2. OFFER MAY BE SPECIFIC OR GENERAL:-
A specific offer is one which is made to a particular person. It can be accepted by the person to whom it has been made, no one else can accept such an offer.
A offers to sell his watch to B for Rs. 200. This is a specific offer made to 8. It is B alone who can accept this offer and no one else can accept this offer, i.e., C or D cannot accept this offer.
A general offer is made to the world at large. Therefore, it can be accepted by any person.
AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 1 CODE 460 AUTUMN 2016 IN COMPLETE FORM