Aiou Solved Assignment 2 Code 1424 Spring 2017 for English course offered to B A students. Aiou solved assignment 2 code 1424 spring 2017 is very interesting especially the last questions. The last questions of this aiou solved assignment 2 code 1424 spring 2017 is very easy. This subject English code 1424 meanly develop an ability to read, write and understanding of paragraphs. Aiou solved assignment 2 code 1424 spring 2017 as previous is prepared by well qualified and experience persons.
AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2 CODE 1424 SPRING 2017 ENGLISH – 2
ANS: of Q # 1:-
i. Urdu is difficult to write while English is easy.
ii. Girls are more intelligent than boys.
iii. Public schools are more while private schools are less in Rawalpindi
iv. Salt is while sugar is granular
v. Summer hot while winter is cold.
Ans: of Q # 2:-
1. Black car is manual while white car is automatic.
2. Black car is more attractive than white car,
3. Black car is more comfortable than white car.
4. Black car has more space as compared to white car.
5. Black car is big as compared to white car.
6. Black car is smoother than white car
7. Black car absorb more teat than white car.
8. Black car door is automatic while white car is no.
9. Black car is 1600 Cc while white car is 800 Cc
10. Black car consume more petrol whereas white car consume less
11. Black car speed meter is digital whereas that of white car is analogue.
12. Black car is expensive while white car is cheap.
13. Black car tyros are bigger while white car wheels are small
14. Black car maintenance is more expensive as compared to white car.
15. I like black car compared to white car
AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2 CODE 1424 SPRING 2017 B A OR BACHELOR
Ans: of Q # 3:-
WORDS = Meanings
PRECIPITATION = Rain
GIST = Result
COMMENDATION = Medal
ERUDITE = Intelligent
FORAGE = Search
FIND HERE:- AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 1 CODE 1424 SPRING 2017
Ans: of Q # 4:-
The contents of the book “Journey into Europe” may be as below:-
• Europe today.
• Islam in Europe
• Exploring relations between the West and the world of Islam
• Results of colonization and immigration.
• Responsibility of the Muslim community.
FOR QUESTIONS 5 TO 8 “ PRESS HERE “