SPRING 2015 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT # 02 COURSE CODE 387 ENGLISH
1) I appreciate my parent’s motivation to go abroad for higher education.
2) I support police action of arresting a criminal red handed.
3) I condemn my friend’s set of a not returning the money on borrowed from me.
4) I disgust my brother’s performance in the studies.
5) I censure the robbing of my bank by a notorious gang.
6) I escalate my teacher for trying to answer our questions satisfactorily.
8) I reject my class fellows more interested in cell phones than their studies.
9) I adore my mother who has the prepared very delicious meal for the family.
10) The government’s hard working for improving the rate literacy is marvelous.
i) She spends every summer with her grandparents in her village.
ii) I opine, people have become more conscious about their the physical fitness.
iii) Local high school athletic games were postponed due to the storm.
iv) A millionaires donated the money to build a new gist school in the village.
v) I used glue to attach the picture to in the album.
vi) The study of marine life can be fascinating.
vii) The battle continued throughout the night.
viii) We had to hurry to catch the train.
ix) The teacher repeated the importer grammar points.
x) She is young in but intelligent.
I wake up early in the morning and then I wash my face and brush my teeth. I offer my prayers in mosque and after coming back from mosque recite Holy Quran. After that I take breakfast and then I go to school. I play there in the playtime after the closing of school. I come back home and take lunch. In the after, I take up of tea and in the evening I take the dinner. At the night, it is bed time and finally I go to sleep.
ENGLISH COMPULSORY SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 02 CODE 387
On July 12, 1997, Malala Yousaf Zai was born in Mingora, Pakistan located in the country’s Swat valley. She spent there the first few years of her life. Her hometown remained a popular tourist spot that was the known for its summer festivals. In early 2009, she began blogging for the BBC about living under the Taliban’s threats to deny her the basic right of education. Despite the Taliban’s threats, she remains a Staunch the advocate for the power of education. On October 9, 2012 a gun man shot her when she was travelling home from school. The shooting left her in critical condition. So he was flown to a military hospital in Peshawar. The shooting results in a massive outpouring of support for Malala, which continued during her recovery. She was the nominated for a Noble Peace Prize in 2014; she won, becoming the youngest person to receive the noble peace prize. UN Secretary General Ban ki Moon described her as a brave and gentle advocate of peace who through the simple act of going to school becomes a global teacher. Girls and boys of the world should take lead from her struggle and commitment.
ABSTRACT NOUN: Sentences
PRIDE: Pride That a Fall.
LOYALTY: Loyalty comes the before everything.
PIETY: Due to piety, he donated all of his money to army.
ENTHUSIASM: The best way to learn English is to learn with Enthusiasm.
DEPTH: The author provides on in depth coverage of most topics.
1) Ali aunt ate apple and acorns, around August. (A Sound)
2) The cute, cate, clawed the couch creating chase. (K sound)
3) Dani’s dog dove up in the dam drinking, dirty water as he dove. (D Sound.)
4) Mani’s microphone made much music. (M Sound)
5) Nomi’s nephews needed new notebooks now. (N Sound).
6) Sara’s seven sisters slept the soundly in sand. (S Sound).
7) Tony took tons of tools to make toys for toddlers. (T Sound).
8) Sally sells sea shells at the sea shore. (S sound)
9) Peter piper picked up a pack of pickled peppers. (P Sound).
Poetry is rich source of figurative language poem are frequently written in figurative language and have meaning the beyond the literal translation of the words.
Figrative language is one of the most enhancing elements in poetry, as in other forms of writing, as in speech when we use these tools to create images which evoke in the reader things which open chapters in and imagination, so I would say. Definitely use them. Examples of non-ingredients in some other kinds of alimentary product!
Using figurative in a poem allows the poets to express their thoughts not by language but by metaphysical and symbolic imagery. This method if used properly can create different meanings from one person to another because we see thing differently.
“like” pr “as” when Jon Bonx Jari sings!
“ My heart is like an open highway”
Ans: PILLOWS OF SNOW.
Main image of stanza is the due to snowfall everything is white and when ting sun rays melts it into a steady drizzle.
These are different and the contrasting as stated both reflect different situation. First Stanza states about the condition during an immediate after snow fall.
The poet describes that the snow fall has ended. The sky has become blue. The clouds are streaked and flown to the ends.
I want to travel on a train that smells like snowflakes. I want to sip in cafes that smell like the comets. Here are the images that attract the senses.
The definition of drama is a story or situation usually presents some short of conflicts. It is a composition in prose or verse presenting in dialogue or pantomime a story involving the conflict, especially one intended to be act on the stage a play.
Novel is a fictitious prose narrative of considerable organization action and scenes. A novel is a long narrative which describes fiction characters and events usually in the form of a sequential story. The branch of literature having such compositions as its subject: dramatic art or representation.