English code 387 aiou solved assignment 2 spring 2017 is ready for uploading. English code 387 aiou solved assignment 2 spring 2017 can also be find on google. The aiou assignment code 387 will also help you final papers. Code 387 solved assignment 2 as the previous assignment is prepared in easy language. Our website is mainly introduce to provide aiou solved assignments. So keep it in book mark.
ENGLISH CODE 387 AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2 SPRING 2017 INTERMEDIATE
English course 387 check your ability that how can you explain any picture in your own words. In this assignment the second question is related with the same sense. Two book covers are given and you need to explain these two covering pages in your words.
Ans: of Q # 01:-
Nasir is always working in a bookshop with his father. He like reading books and talking. He is a lively person and enjoy singing and painting in his leaser time. He is also fond of cycling with friends and watching movies with them but he is not good at writing in English. He is mostly enjoys to arrange books in his shop and helps his father.
CODE 387 AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2 SPRING 2017
Ans: of Q # 02:-
1) Its cover page showing that it contains stuff for children.
2) It contains different lovely illustrations.
3) It’s look like a lovely volume for children.
4) It’s a basic level book for children.
5) Its cover page shows its very interesting book.
FIND ALSO:- AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2 CODE 387 SPRING 2017
1) Its cover page shows that it contains stuff regarding Dr. Allama Iqbal.
2) It contains different motivational poems of Iqbal.
3) It contains different poetry content from different volumes of Iqbal.
4) It contains poems for children.
5) It contains poems for adults.
Ans: of Q # 03:-
1) OPINION:- Aslam is an honest man.
2) DESCRIPTION:- Our English teacher is tall but handsome.
3) INTENTION:- I may come to see your father.
4) PREFERENCE:- I shall like to be a doctor instead of an engineer.
5) PROBABILITIES:- It may rain tomorrow.
6) TALKING ABOUT PAST:- I and Arshad were class fellow in 8th class.
7) INTRODUCTION:- She is Salma, she is my class fellow.
8) GREETING:- Hi, where were you for long time?
9) EXPRESSING APPRECIATION:- Wonderful! You have achieved first position.
10) RESPONDING:- Thanks, I am fine.