Follow US ON FB
AIOU OLD PAPER CODE 1424 B A ENGLISH COMPULSORY
Aiou old paper for course code 1424 B.A. English compulsory for the semester spring 2013. Code 1424 is English offered by Open University. This is second old paper for code 1424 which we are uploading for you, please share is one too, to your friends. This is aiou old paper for code 1424 spring 2013, aiou past paper 1424 spring 2013, spring 2013 aiou old paper code 1424, code 1424 old paper spring 2013.
Q.3:’ Following a. some facts and opinions. Identify these and write F for facts and 0 for opinions against each statement.
1. Students should not be allowed to talk on cell phones in a classroom.
2. Diamonds are the hardest substance on Earth.
3. Prison is one of the worst places on the planet.
4. A psychologist believes that recreational physical activities reduce psychological distress.
5. Cell phones emit radiation that may or may not cause brain cancer.
Q.4: Write paragraph explaining how automobiles and aero planes have changed people’s lives OR Write a paragraph comparing and contrasting Islam and Christianity.
Q.5: Put the steps of each of the following process in order. (1-5)
Choosing a book to read for fun
A. Next look at the book covers for something that catches your eye.
B. At the bookstore, first read the staff comments.
C Then read the back covers or Inside flaps for a description of the book.
D. Finally, flip through the pages and skim random passages.
E. Before going to the store, ask friends for recommendations.
Q.6: Write a classification paragraph on any ONE of the following topics: i) Television programs ii) Means of transportation iii) Computers.
Q:7: Select the word which has strong negative connotation to complete the following sentences.
1. Though my brother worked hard to be noticeable in the football team, his play was (mediocre, average).
2. Shouted childishly, irresponsibly in the party. Mehndi Designs
AIOU PAST PAPER CODE 1424 SPRING 2013 ENGLISH B A