Follow US ON FB
Old Paper Code 394 Statistics-I 2015
Fill in the blanks .
Old Paper Code 394 Statistics-I 2013 Autumn
- sum of the random errors equal to (ZERO)
- if midpoint of the tops if the consecutive bars in a histogram joind by stright lines a (FREQENCY POlYGON) obtained.
- A good average should not be affected by (EXTREME) values.
- A data having least C.V. is considered more (CONSISTENT).
- Geometric mean is a suitable average in (chain base) method.
- A (COMPOUND) event contains more than one element.
- he numbers of subsets of a set containing n points are (EQUALLY LIKELY).
- Random variable is also called (CHANCE) variable.
- The probability cannot exceed (one).
- The shape of binomial distribution depends upon the values of (S.D).