past paper statistics-1 code 394
Fill in the blanks
- A variable that takes numerical values is called (Quantitative) variable.
- The area of each bar is proportional to the frequency it represents.
- Sum of deviations from mean is always ZERO.
- A data having least coefficient of variable is considerable more Consistent.
- In aggregative both quantities and prices are used.
- A set containing only one element is called singleton or unit set.
- E(X)=∑xf(X), if it converges absolutely.
- A random variable is also named as a chance variable.
- The binomial distribution is symmetrical distribution if p=q-1/2.
10. Binomial distribution is used when n is SMALL.