Follow US ON FB
Past Paper Statistics-I (394) Spring 2011
Fill in the blanks.
- Sum of random errors equal to (ZERO).
- A (FRIQUENCY POLYGON) is a closed geometric figure used to display a frequency distribution graphically.
- (MODE) is defined as the most frequent value in a data set.
- A measure of dispersion is (called seatter).
- The changes in whole sale and retail price are studied in ( PRICE NUMBER )
- Two sets A and B are said to be ( OVERLAPPING ) sets if they have no common element.
- A (compound) event contains more than one element.
- A random variable is called (COUTINUOUS) if the set of values it takes is an entire interval on the number line.
- A random variable is also named as a ( CHANCE OR STOCHASTIE )
10. Mean, median and mode for binomial distribution will be equal when ( P=Q).
Past Paper Statistics-I Spring 2011