AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 1 ENGLISH CODE 1423 AUTUMN 2016
Aiou solved assignment 1 for B A course code 1423 for the semester autumn 2016. This is complete solved assignment 1 for code 1423 semester autumn 2016. Find here aiou solved assignment 1 code 1423 autumn 2016, solved assignment 1 code 1423 autumn 2016, code 1423 solved assignment 1 autumn 2016, autumn 2016 aiou solved assignment 1 code 1423.
AIOU Solved Assignment 1 BA Code 1423 Autumn 2016
QUESTION # 7
Question No. 7:-Read The Sentences Given Below And Make A List Of All Those Words/Phrases That Express Possibility/Impossibility. Read Unit 4, Section A for More Guidance.
Below sentences are:-
Examples of probability:-
• It is probable that my grandfather repairs my bike • Perhaps the problem won’t be serious. • It will probably rain this evening • I’m likely to do the work myself.
Solved Assignment 1 BA Code 1423 Autumn 2016
Examples of improbability:-
• I don’t suppose my grandfather will repair the bike
• I doubt my father will buy me a new computer, either.
• She is unlikely to return home early this evening.
• I’d be surprised if he got the best score.
• It’s unlikely he will find his lost keys.
• He may have robbed your computer while you were out
WORDS/PHRASES THAT EXPRESS POSSIBILITY:- probable, perhaps, probably, likely.
WORDS/PHRASES THAT EXPRESS IMPOSSIBILITY:- don’t suppose, doubt, unlikely, I’d be, unlikely, may.
QUESTION # 8
AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 1 CODE 1423 AUTUMN 2016
Question No. 8:-In Unit 4, Section C You Learn How To Scan A Text. Scan the Following Paragraphs And
Answer The Questions Given At The End.
I. WHERE DOES ALASKA PIPELINE START FROM?
The Alaska pipeline starts at the frozen edge of the Arctic Ocean.
II. WHERE DOES IT END? The Alaska pipeline ends at a remote ice-free seaport village nearly Line 800 miles from where it begins
III. WHAT IS THE DIAMETER OF THE PIPE? The pipe is 4 feet in diameter.
IV. HOW MUCH OIL CAN BE PUMPED EVERY DAY?
Up to 2 million barrels (or 84 million gallons) of crude oil can be pumped every day.
V. HOW MUCH OF THE PIPELINE IS ELEVATED ABOVE THE GROUND? A little more than half of the pipeline is elevated above the ground.
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT QUESTION # 1 – 2 – 3 – 5 – 6 CLICK HERE
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT QUESTIONS # 4 CLICK HERE