Follow US ON FB
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 1 CODE 1423 ENGLISH COMPULSORY
i) Question: Where is she from?
ii) Question: When are you going to hospital?
iii) Question: Why did she go to bank?
iv) Question: Who cooks at home?
v) Question: Which movie did I watch?
vi) Question: Whom are you going to call?
vii) Question: Whose bag is this?
viii) Question: Why is their son coming?
ix) Question: How will you travel?
x) Question: What is he painting?
i) I understand her problem : Habit
ii) There shoes cost Rs. 1500 : Fact
iii) I hate watching dramas : Feeling
iv) I want to eat pizza : Feeling
v) The laptop belongs to Sidra : Fact
vi) She loves Classical music. : Feelings
vii) We go for grocery shopping every Sunday : A repeated action
viii) The earth rotates around the Sun : Fact
ix) She prays five times a day : Repeated Action
x) I drink milk in breakfast : Habit
Words : Meanings
1) Tributaries : Branches
2) Nutrients : Food ingredients for soil
3) Decomposers : Small organisms breaking the big particles in to smaller ones
4) Understory : A cover of material on the forest floor
5) Pollinate : Breeding of plants by reaching male pollens to female carpel.
6) Canopy : Spread part of the trees as branches and leaves
7) Drip tips : Porous tips of leaves allowing vaporization of water
8) Breeding : Mating and producing off springs
9) Emergent Layer : A layer above the canopy
10) Circumference : Thickness of the stem/girth of the stem
Sentences Tag questions
i) He didn’t steal the money : Did he?
ii) You don’t live here : Do you?
iii) He failed the exam : Didn’t he?
iv) You have started your new job : Didn’t you?
v) He won’t come here to live : Won’t he?
1) I have washed my shirt.
2) He has seen Faisal Masjid
3) You have eaten breakfast.
4) Have you talked to your teacher?
5) They have seen many trees.
Q 06 Click here
AGREEMENT: I think you are right.
DISAGREEMENT: I am not sure I agree with you.
AGREEMENT : I am with you; we should grow many trees as we can.
DISAGREEMENT : No, I should get them next month.
AGREEMENT : Good idea, screening will make them to watch with the family.
DISAGREEMENT : But we should play our own films in the country.
AGREEMENT : That’s very nice, controlling law and order is the key responsibility of the police.
DISAGREEMENT : Giving full control to police will create many problems for the public freedom due to the bad reputation of the police.
AGREEMENT : That’s right. It is not their job to enter in politics.
DISAGREEMENT : I am not agreed. Girls can become very good politicians.
I) It can be about the universe.
II) It can also be about galaxies.
III) It may also be about stars.
IV) This book can also be about other worlds.
V) It may be a book related to black holes.
Q 09 A:
1) ADVICE: We should give advice to the one who needs it.
2) EXPECTATION: I shall try to come up to your expectation.
3) INTENTION: It should be the intention of every person to serve the nation.
4) OBLIGATION: We should realize our obligation to promote the necessary education.
5) POSSIBLITY: There may be possibility of storm tonight.
Q 09 B:
MODAL VERBS ADJECTIVES
I- Would Active
II- May Pleasant
III- Should Attractive
IV- Must Self-Discipline
V- Shall Perfect
VI- Will Patience
VII- Ought to Tolerate
VIII- Needs to Sympathy
i) Ans: The article is about atmosphere.
ii) Ans: Students of environmental science
iii) Ans: The gist of the article is that our atmosphere contains gases and many more things. These gases are necessary for our survival an pollution is damaging the atmosphere.
iv) Ans: composition of Atmosphere
v) Ans: We learn from the article that the atmosphere is full of mysteries.