AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 1 CODE 221 COMPULSORY ENGLISH
i) A pair of shoes
ii) A piece of cloth
iii) A scoop of fresh cream
iv) A box of toothpaste
v) A set of roses
vi) A kg of sugar
vii) A bundle of sticks
viii) A group of schools
ix) A box of chocolates
x) A pair of socks.
COUNTBLE ITEMS:- Chairs, Gallon of water, Laptop, Currency Notes, Aero plane
UNCOUNTABLE ITESM: Water, Potato, Beef, Butter, Money.
i) We need some bananas.
ii) She always takes some sugar with her coffee.
iii) Then you must give me some more money.
iv) I went to the butcher, but I didn’t buy any meat.
v) My friend didn’t make any mistakes in the exam.
vi) Sidra didn’t make any mistake.
vii) Have you got any brother?
viii) There are some flowers in Jasmine Garden.
ix) Did Afeefa buy some rice?
x) Jaree went to buy some milk but he didn’t find any in the shop.
1) There is little money in the wallet.
2) I have got a few books.
3) My father has got a few cigarettes in the packet.
4) I can’t wait for you. I have got little time.
5) Sidra has got a few English books.
6) Hooria has got a few friends.
7) There is little butter left. We need to buy some.
8) There are few people at the cinema as the film is not very good.
9) I have got few magazines. I prefer books.
10) There is a little pizza in the fridge if you are hungry.
MATRIC ENGLISH SOLVED ASSIGNMENT
1) Ans:- If you are free I would need your help in searching some books.
2) Ans:- if you don’t mind can you tell me the way to post office?
3) Ans:- Would you mind giving seat to my sick father to next stop.
4) Ans:- Would you please lend me five hundred rupees to pay my school due. I will return you on next Monday.
5) Ans:- I will be thankful to you if you help me in submitting my admission online.
1) Suggestion:- Stop smoking and go to cancer hospital for treatment.
2) Suggestion:- You should brush your teeth every time after meal and specially after eating sweets. Avoid eating more sweets.
3) Suggestion:- Bandage your wound with antiseptic lotion and take injection of tetanus from doctor.
4) Suggestion:- Cover your head and chest. Avoid taking cold things. Also take some hot soups and green tea.
5) Suggestion:- Take opinion from nutritionist and also give cereals to your child.
Ans:- HEALTHY ACTIVITIES OF GRANDPARENTS
Early sleeping and early awake up in the morning.
A lot of physical work
Covering distances mostly without conveyance.
Very little use of vegetable oil and ghee.
No artificial foods
Very simple and fresh food.
Neat and clean air to respire in the village.
Eat fresh vegetables without cooking.
Use of milk and Lassi.
Doing all the jobs with their own hands
FOR Q # 8 – 9 – 10 : CLICK HERE