AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 1 CODE 470 AUTUMN 2016 B A
Aiou solved assignment 1 code 470 autumn 2016 for principles of marketing offered to B A class. We are uploading this aiou solved assignment 1 code 470 for the semester autumn 2016 in full and in hard form. At the end of this description you can find it in hard form and also you can find it on google with the following tags:- solved assignment 1 code 470 autumn 2016, aiou solved assignment 1 code 470 spring 2017, aiou code 470 solved assignment 1 autumn 2016, autumn 2016 aiou solved assignment 1 code 470, B A code 470 solved assignment 1 autumn 2016
AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 1 CODE 470 SPRING 2017
Old Marketing Concepts VS Modern Marketing Concepts:- Modern day marketing should focus seriously on customer retention, and this implies giving great customer services. This is the because the new marketing economy has become such that it is very easy to lose customers and thus get out of business. The factors characterizing the new economy places lots of emphasis on the consumer. Consider what consumers have today that they didn’t have yesterday:-
1. A Substantial Increase in Buying Power: Buyers today are only a click away from comparing competitor prices and product attributes. They can get answers on the internet in a matter of seconds. They don’t need to drive to stores, parks, wait on line and hold discussions with salespeople. They have the comfort of doing all that through the internet
2. A Greater Variety of Available Goods and Services: Today, a person can order almost anything over the internet: furniture, washing machines, Books, etc. Moreover buyers can order these goods from anywhere in the world which helps people living in countries with very limited local offerings to achieve great savings. It also means that buyers in countries with high prices can reduce their costs by ordering in countries with lower prices
3. A Great Information About Practically Anything: People can read almost any newspaper in any language from anywhere in the world. They can access on-line encyclopedias, dictionaries, medical information, consumer reports, moving ratings and other information sources.
4. A Greater Ease in Interacting and Placing and Receiving Orders: Today’s buyers can place orders from home, office, or mobile phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and the orders will be delivered to their home or office quickly.
5. An Ability To Compare Notes on Products and Services: Today’s customers can enter a chat room centered on some area of common interest and exchange information and opinions. In the old Marketing Economy, companies organize themselves by way of product units. Thus a company may for instance set up a business unit to manage their washing machines, dryers, refrigerators and stoves. Though this makes sense, it makes more sense to also add marketing groups that address the needs of different customer groups such as households and building contractors who buy differently. This would mean a switch from being product-centered to being customer-segmented centered The Old Marketing Economy also focuses on Profitable transactions other than customer lifetime value. Companies normally focus on individual transactions with the aim of making a profit on each transaction.
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 1 CODE 470 AUTUMN 2016