Follow US ON FB
AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2 CODE 1423 B A AUTUMN 2016
Aiou solved assignment 2 code 1423 for the semester autumn 2016 English for B A students. The 2nd aiou solved assignment for code 1423 semester autumn 2016 is completely solved in detailed and with complete information. The tags are as under aiou solved assignment 2 code 1423 autumn 2016, aiou solved assignment 2 code 1423 spring 2017, solved assignment 2 code 1423, aiou solved assignment 2 code 1423, solved assignment 2 code 1423 autumn 2016.
AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2 CODE 1423 AUTUMN 2016 QUESTION # 7
QUESTION NO.7:- YOU HAVE READ ABOUT HOW TO MAKE INFERENCES IN UNIT 8, SECTION C. READ EACH PASSAGE AND THEN RESPOND TO THE QUESTIONS. EACH QUESTION WILL ASK YOU TO MAKE A LOGICAL INFERENCE BASED ON TEXTUAL DETAILS. EXPLAIN YOUR ANSWER BY REFERENCING THE TEXT.
Question of Passage I:
WHY DOES HE HAVE TO WRITE HIS ASSIGNMENT TWICE?
Ali has to write his assignment twice because of his talkative behavior in class
Question of Passage 2:
WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED TO THE SHEEP?
I think the fanner and his wife would have sold the sheep and did shopping from the money they received.
Question of Passage 3:
WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED TO HIM?
I think Shan has food poisoning due to over eating
AUTUMN 2016 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2 CODE 1423 QUESTION # 8
YOU HAVE READ HOW TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN FACTS AND OPINIONS IN UNIT 9, SECTION C. LOOK AT THE FOLLOWING PICTURE AND WRITE FIVE SENTENCES EXPRESSING FACTS AND FIVE EXPRESSING YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT IT.
• The majority of automobiles in use today are powered by gasoline.
• In 2015 more than one billion cars were in use around the world.
• A Ferraris F12 Berlinetta is more expensive than a Ford Taurus
• Car accidents accounted for 2.09% of all deaths in 2014.
• Automobiles have made the world a better place to live.
• Buying a Ford Taurus is smarter than buying Ferrari F12 Berlinetta.
• Red cars look cooler than cars that don’t have any paint on them at all.
• It is wrong to drive faster than the posted speed limit in a school zone when children are present.
• People who are caught violating traffic laws should have to pass traffic safety courses.
• Heavier cars consume more fuel than lighter cars.