AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT # 02 CODE 1424 SPRING 2015
1) Ali loves dogs whereas sara, hates them.
2) The winters in Murree are cold on the other hand the summers are pleasant and breezy.
3) Salman speaks English very well, in contrast to his wife speaks it poorly.
4) Most of the earth’s surface is covered by water, contrary to it the surface of the moon is entirely dry.
5) Nadir weighs 150 pounds but his friend Saleem weighs 200 pounds.
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT AIOU # 02 COURSE CODE 1424
Ans:- COMPARISON ESSY OF RURAL AND URBAN LIFE.
We always want to go to both urban and rural areas. We want to know about them both. The purpose of this essay is to compare and contrast both urban and rural areas.
You can see many colors in both urban and rural areas. In urban areas, most of the colors you see are dark. Most buildings are black, there’s smoky gray skin, and you can see yellow taxi’s and blue buses. There are so many building so you cannot see the horizon line. You can also see many colors in rural areas. You can see a light blue sky with green grass and fields. You can see red barns and orange carrots and peppers growing in the field. And a bright yellow sun, moving against the horizon.
Another thing that relates to both urban and rural areas is how many people live in each. For instance, New York City is an urban area and it has over 8000 000 people. That is a lot! Boyne city, Michigan on the other hand is a rural area. It has about 3.500 people! That’s what I call a rural area! Can you imagine being in both urban and rural areas? Can you imagine the difference in the population? It would be a lot different.
There is also lots of activities in both urban and rural areas. In urban areas, there are many businesses and schools, in rural areas, most people like to farm and garden. Some fun and active activities are cider mills and fairs. Most cider mills are in rural areas and fairs and normally in an urban park. You can go and on listing the activities in both urban and rural areas.
You can see, there are lots of things to compare and contrast in rural and urban areas, such as colors, population, and activities. When you look at them both, you can tell they are both equally great.
1) Halls of state bank
2) Frère hall Karachi
3) Lahore museum
4) Punjab University
5) Mangla Dam
6) Aligarh Muslim University
7) Banaras Hindu University
8) Indian Institute of Geological Science
9) Islamic Institute in Delhi
10) Abu Dhabi Power House
I) Sadequain was famous for calligraphic skill besides a painter
II) The term Khat-e-Sadequain refers to tradition and unique style of Sadequain.
III) The main theme of most of Sadequain’s paintings and mural depicts endless quest to discover and develop the potentialities that lie within him.
IV) He actually wants to convey to his admirers through this statements to be self-mad, self-taught person.
V) The attendant stole a large numbers of paintings and took them to a safe house. The stolen paintings are still coming out for sale time to time.
1) The servant was frightened because he thought that death was following him.
2) The servant thought, he would die.
3) The servant recognized the woman because he had seen her twice, once two years ago when suffering from fever and second two months ago due to attack of mad man by knife near to heart.
4) The woman was surprised to see the servant in Baghdad because she wanted to meet his Samara that night.
5) The main point of the story that time and place of death is fixed and Almighty Allah plans everything.
WORDS : CONNOTATION
1) The word peaceful has : Positive
2) The abuse has : Negative
3) The word violence has : Negative
4) The exploitation has : Negative
5) The word timid has : Negative
6) The word strong willed has : positive
7) The word potential has : Neutral
8) The word stubborn has : Positive
9) The word sentimental has : Neutral
10) The word nosey has : Negative
1) Hajj: The greater Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca, which takes place in the last month of the year and which all Muslims are expected to make at least once during their lifetime if they can afford to do so. It is one of the Five Pillars of Islam.
2) Soyem: The gathering three days after death in family is to end the mourning of family.
3) Ashura: Ashura is a solemn day of mourning the Martyrdom of Hazrat Hussein in 680 AD at karbala in modern-day Iraq. Ashura is a religious observance marked every year by Muslims. The word “Ashura” literally means “10th, “as it is on the 10th day of Muharram, the first month of the Islamic year.
4) Dholki: The dholaki is a South Asian Two headed hand drum. The Dholaki is mainly a folk instrument, lacking the exact tuning and playing techniques of the table or the pakhawaj. It is related to the larger Punjabi dhol and smaller dholki.
5) Mehndi: The art or practice of applying temporary henna tattoos, especially as part of a bride or groom’s preparations for a wedding.
Ministry of Commerce,
Sub: APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MANAGER.
Dear Mr. Zafar Shareef.
I am writing to apply for the post of manager, advertised in the news paper “The Daily News” on 13th May 2015.
My working experience at Lucky star Apparels Ltd., improved my leadership skills, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment. I have fluent spoken and written English. I also have fluent spoken and written Mandarin, and can therefore work in mainland China.
I have passed MBA (HRM). During my studies I have held the post of executive in the Management Society. While leading and organizing Management Society activities I have pressure and ability to work in a team environment.
Your organization produces a high quality service, and I can contribute to this with my leadership skills and my ability to work under pressure.
I am available for interview at any time. I can be contacted most easily on the mobile phone number given above. I look forward to meeting you.
I) United Nations
II) Supreme Court
III) Pakistan Electronic Media Regularity Authority
IV) Oil and Gas Development Company Ltd., (Pakistan).
V) Pakistan National Cultural Association.