AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2 CODE 456 AUTUMN 2016 TAX
Aiou solved assignment 2 code 456 autumn 2016. We now uploading aiou solved assignment 2 code 456 for the semester autumn 2016, and for the next semester spring 2017 we will upload solved assignment for this code 456 too Insha Allah. Dear students on google you can find it with following tags:- solved assignment 2 code 456 autumn 2016, aiou solved assignment 2 code 456 spring 2017, code 456 aiou solved assignment 2 autumn 2016, autumn 2016 aiou solved assignment 2 code 456.
AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2 CODE 456 SPRING 2017
5. Determination of Jurisdiction:- He determines jurisdiction of the Appellate Additional Commissioners of his region in consultation with the Board.
6. Inspection of Subordinate Offices:- The Regional Commissioner of Income Tax can inspect the subordinate offices.
7. Regulates Inspection Work:- The Regional Commissioner of Income Tax regulates the inspection work of the Additional Commissioners.
8. Examination of Inspection Notes:- He examines the inspection notes received from the Additional Commissioners and Commissioners of Income Tax and takes necessary follow up action.
AIOU CODE 456 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2 CODE 456 AUTUMN 2016
9. Internal Audit of Tax Department:- The Regional Commissioner of Income Tax conduct, internal audit of income tax department.
10. Action on Tax Evasion:- The Regional commissioner of Income Tax can take action regarding the complaints of tax evasion.
11. Supervision of Technical Work He is responsible for overall supervision of the technical work performed in the region.
12. Supervision of Tax Collection Procedure:- The Regional Commissioner of Income Tax examines all periodical returns and statements and keeps close watch on the arrears of assessments and collections of income tax.
AUTUMN 2016 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2 CODE 456
13. Any Function Assigned by the Board:- The Regional Commissioner of Income Tax shall perform any other function which is assigned by the Federal Board of Revenue.
Documentation with appeal At the time of filing of appeal before the Commissioner (Appeals) no documentation in support of the grounds of appeal or claim / pray is required to be submitted. Any such submitted/documentation can be made at the time of hearing of appeal (made available see under “What will happen at the hearing”). • However, the following documents are required to be submitted along with the two copies of the memorandum and grounds of appeal: > Evidence of payment of appeal fee (in original); > Notice of demand in original (where the appeal is against an assessment, an amended assessment or a penalty order); and > Copy of assessment, amended assessment, penalty or any other order appealed against; Is someone else to be informed? Yes, the concerned Commissioner is to be informed in advance that an appeal is being lodged before the Commissioner (Appeals) by forwarding a copy of the memorandum and grounds of appeal. The copy of memorandum and grounds of appeal to the Commissioner should be forwarded by registered post acknowledgment due, courier service or delivered by hand. The matter can be taken further if the parties to appeal disagree with the decision of the Commissioner (Appeals) If the appellant disagrees partly or fully with the decision of the Commissioner (Appeals) or still believes that the assessment or amended assessment or the order as modified by the Commissioner (Appeals) is wrong otherwise, the appellant has a right to take the matter to the next appellate forum by way of a further appeal before the Appellate Tribunal
AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT CODE 456 COMPLETED IN HARD FORM